About the COVID-19 Vaccine
Shelby County is now vaccinating all adults age 16+. The Shelby County Health Department recommends vaccination for everyone who is eligible to be vaccinated. The COVID-19 vaccines are the best way to protect yourself from serious illness.
FEMA Vaccine Site - No Appointments Necessary
7 days a week from 7 am to 7 pm
• City of Memphis and Shelby County locations:
Appointment availabilities at City of Memphis and Shelby County vaccination locations will be posted at https://covid19.memphistn.gov/ each Friday for the following week.
• Veteran’s Administration: Now vaccinating all veterans age 65 and older at the VA Medical Center at 1030 Jefferson Avenue. Veterans must be enrolled with the VA at va.gov to receive vaccination.
• Walmart: Now vaccinating those in group 1a & 1b. To schedule an appointment, go to https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302.
• Kroger: Now vaccinating those in group 1a & 1b. To schedule an appointment, go to kroger.com/rx/guest/get-vaccinated.
• Walgreens: Now vaccinating those in group 1a & 1b. To schedule an appointment, go to https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19.
For more information, click here.